Purity Ball FAQs
Q. Why is it called a Purity Ball?
A. It is called a “Purity Ball” because one of the primary focuses of the evening is to encourage young ladies to live a life of purity according to biblical truth. This includes a commitment to save their hearts and bodies for marriage. Fathers, we also encourage you to be an example of purity in your life as her example and leader. We use commitment cards as a way of helping you and your daughter to solidify your desire to be pure.
Q. What will we do at the Purity Ball?
A. The evening will include an elegant dinner and dessert, special entertainment, a guest speaker, a time to sign commitment cards, a rose ceremony, and light-hearted dancing with a DJ.
Q. What do we wear to the Purity Ball?
A. Formal/semi formal attire is appropriate.
Q. What if a father is not available?
A. We support grandfathers, mentors, youth pastors, uncles or family friends bringing young ladies who’s fathers cannot attend.
Q. How old does my daughter need to be to come?
A. We strongly recommend that young ladies be at least 10 years old
Q. Can moms come too?
A. We ask that all moms refrain from attending. Only fathers and daughters will be permitted to register and attend. The evening is a very special time for just dads and daughters to spend together.
Q. Why is it important to take my daughter?
A. There are several reasons, here are just a few:
1. Your daughter will see how much you value her when you dress up and take her out for an entire evening.
2. Your daughter will learn how a gentleman treats a lady.
3. You will create special memories with her that she will remember forever.
4. This event will give your daughter the opportunity to make a public commitment to purity in her life.
5. Your daughter will see that there are other girls who are making the same commitment, and they won’t feel that they are alone.
6. This could be the first of many special date nights with your daughter.
Q. How can I get involved and help the Purity Ball Events?
A. The Purity Ball events are not fundraisers and each year we seek underwriters who want to support the continuation of the Purity Balls. The ticket prices do not cover the costs and we depend on people/businesses who believe in these unique events.
A. We also have “Promotion Volunteers” every year who help promote the events to their friends, neighbors and churches.
If you are interested in volunteering or helping with one of the Purity Ball events, please Contact Us today!
Q. What is the next step?
A. Register online or call us!