Statement of Faith
Arizona Baptist Children’s Services has a statement of faith that shows where we get direction, guidance and how we make decisions. We are a faith-based ministry focused on spreading the Word of the Lord to everyone. Our services are focused on helping those in need as described in our mission: providing hope and care for hurting children and families through Christ-centered ministries.
- We believe in one God, Creator and Lord of the universe, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s authoritative and inspired word. It is without error in its entirety, including its teachings and creation, history, its own origins, and salvation. Christians must submit to its divine authority in all matters of belief and conduct.
- We believe that all people are lost sinners and cannot see the Kingdom of God except through the new birth. Justification is by grace through faith in Christ alone.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a Godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life, and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and, therefore all true believers are members of the body of Christ.
- We believe that the ministry of evangelism is a responsibility of both the church and each Christian.