“The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.’” Matthew 25:40
We are a faith-based, nonprofit organization dedicated to assisting children, families and individuals across Arizona. We know that today’s families face a multitude of stresses and challenges that sometimes can be overwhelming. Our ministries are focused on providing practical help to meet those needs. It is through these ministries that we strive to share the love of Christ with each person we come in contact with.
Since 1960, we have been providing programs and services to help Arizona’s children and their families. Our statewide services enable us to serve people across Arizona in their own locale.
- Arizona Baptist Children’s Services is an evangelical Christian Organization that ministers to the physical, social, emotional, educational and spiritual needs of children and families.
- We value people because every person is created in the image of God and is of infinite worth to God. Every human life is significant in all its dimensions, including the unborn, the aged, the mentally challenged, the undesirable, the physically challenged, and every other condition from conception to grave.
- We believe healthy families are the best place for children, and seek to strengthen families as well as address the needs of children, teens and adults when families are broken (unhealthy).
- We strive to staff every leadership and associate position with qualified candidates who share our statement of faith and agree with our Guiding Principles.
- We value our historic partnership with Arizona Southern Baptists and will continue to cooperate with them in the proclamation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- We will partner with individuals, evangelical Christian churches, foundations and government agencies to accomplish our mission, without compromising our Christian Statement of Faith and Guiding Principles.